About Career Builder.comCareerBuilder.com is the largest online employment website in the United States. It has more than 24 million unique visitors each month and 34% market share. Together it has sites in 21 countries outside the U.S and is the presence in over 55 markets. In 2011 it acquired jobs Central in Singapore and Job scout in Germany.
The web portal is operated by career builder. It has its headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and employs more than 2500 employees. In April 2011, Crain’s Chicago business ranked careerbuilder.com 17 on its best places to work in Chicago.
Different job opportunities are listed on their official website. In order to avail the benefit of this service to its fullest, they encourage the user to create a CareerBuilder account. It is free to create the online account. It becomes possible to apply for the job after creating the CareerBuilder account.
While creating the account you can choose the option of job alert by which you will receive the job alert on your mobile number or at your email address. By this, you will be updated yourself by new job opportunity on the daily basis.
Register / Create a CareerBuilder Account Online to Apply for Jobs
- A computer with internet access
- A Valid email id
- A hard copy of resume in order to attach the same while creating the account.
- Visit the homepage of www.careerbuilder.com
- Click on the button “Create a CareerBuilder Account”
- Then the new web page will open in which you have to provide some of the details like your desired job title, your city, state or zip code, there attach your resume too. Also chose the privacy setting as per your wish as whether you want your resume is viewed by every recruiter or you don’t want to keep your resume information open for all and then click on the button marked “Continued”.
- Provide your first name, last name and valid email address and create the password for your account. It is advisable to create the account in such a way that it is difficult to guess for other and then click on the button marked “Sign Up”
- Follow the whole procedure to create the account. Once your account is created you will receive the mail from the CareerBuilder and then you can apply for the job in a very easy way.
Most Searching Keywords and Tags:
- marketing manager/ business development jobs
- job bank software
- Hiring Solutions and Recruiter Tools
- career building
- main job sites in America
- post resume
- create a CareerBuilder account
- online employment news
- Careerbuilder login employer
- Need Shared Employer Login Access