Brief Introduction on AetnaAetna is one of the well known American based health care companies which provide numbers of different traditional and consumer health care insurance products. Its product includes medical, pharmaceutical, dental, behavioral health, group life and other insurance products. To get member services you need register with www.aetna.com and do Aetna insurance login or navigator login. The company came in to existent in 1980s and achieved a distinct position in the health care management sector.
With number of product and services Aetna offers its holder the service of Aetna navigator by which they are allow to get register themselves with their website and from Aetna account they can manage their policy account easily. With this service it becomes easy and convenient for Aetna account holder to handle their account from anyplace at anytime.
This service is completely free to all its policy holder, one just need to have some of the basic information and with that get register with the Aetna and once you get register with Aetna navigator service and login Aetna Insurance, you can easily get all the information about your coverage and benefits, can easily find cost estimated and do health assessment and also from the website you can come to know if any new product or service is launched by Aetna.
Way to Register for Aetna Navigator
It is very easy and simple to sign up for Aetna Navigator, for the same you just need to have computer with internet access where you can access Aetna website and must have Aetna health insurance policy and that policy ID number on hand.
- Visit the homepage of Aetna website at www.aetna.com
- There under the “Aetna Navigator” section click the icon stating “Register Now”
- New web page will open where you have to provide your member id number, first and last name, date of birth, zip code and then click the icon stating “Continue”
- Then make a strong password and indicate about your account preference and state that you have read and understood all the rules and regulation of Aetna navigator and then follow the instruction there to proceed further and complete your registrations process.
- You can review your Aetna navigator account and confirm you self that your account is created.
Aetna Insurance Phone Number Customer ServiceIf customers don’t have their ID card or are not an Aetna member, then call 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862) to speak with a customer service professional. Connecticut residents, call 860-273-0123.
- It is advisable to create strong password so that no can guess your password and not to share your account password with any other person.
- Never leave your account open if you are not at your place.
Most Incoming Searching Terms:
- medicare providers ppo
- aetna dental
- aetna navigator/ insurance login
- medicare advantage plans
- aetna student health