Brief Introduction on YouTubYouTube is a website on which one can upload, view and share videos. It was Hurley and Chen in whose mind the concept of YouTub was came in the year 2005. The site accepts videos in most container format which includes AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, DivX, FLV and ogg and ogv and they also use progressive scanning in order to format all videos.
One can listen and view to numbers of videos available on YouTube but that computer should have adobe Flash player Plug-in installed. It has also the option to upload videos up to 15 minutes each in duration. Today You Tube is growing tremendously, as number of people uploads many different videos on YouTub.
It is very easy for one to upload and shares number of videos at YouTube online, for the same one just need to have computer with internet access and need to create account in this site by getting register with it and need to have username and password in order to login and also with the same username and password one can easily view videos on service.
Way to Upload and Share Videos Online with Others on YouTube Site
- Go to the homepage of You Tube by clicking at www.YouTube.com
- There on the top of the webpage on right hand side click the icon stating “Upload”
- New web page will open in which you have to provide you username and password. if you have the username and password you can proceed further but if you don’t have then on top of the same webpage in the red box click the icon “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”
- Now click the icon “Next” and “select files from your computer” in order to proceed further
- Now select the videos you want to upload from your computer and upload it on YouTub
- Once the uploading is done, you can edit the name and description of the video and then you can also share the same with you friend by email, twitter or on face book