Orange MMS Settings on AndroidOrange is a French based telecommunication company which was founded in the year 1994 and its headquartered is in Paris, France. Till December 2011 more than 226 million customers are connected with orange. They offer different services like fixed internet, mobile internet, mobile, landline telephony, IP television, contactless mobile payment to its entire customer group. Here gives a guide for check Orange MMS settings or online view multimedia messages.
In the UK, Orange offer two different mobile phone plan namely: Pay as you go and Pay monthly service plan. They operate a GPRS, EDGE, and 3G service and also HSDPA service is in the process and also time to time they keep on bringing new changes to their service so that new customer keep on attracting to their company and the existing one always remain to satisfy and everything become easy and convenient for them.
They have a number of different services which they offer to their customer along with its different mobile plans. Out of all, they have on service of UK Multimedia Messages Service. With the help of this service, you can easily send any type of photos or videos to your friends and to your near ones.
Along with this service, they also offer their customer to view their MMS online. To do this you just need to maintain that message with you and should keep the record of the ID and password which you will receive via a message on your handset and then you can easily view your message online from anywhere at any time very easily.
Way to View MMS online for all the Orange users of UKIt is very easy and simple to view your MMS online, for the same you need to have a computer or any other device with internet connection from where you can access website of Orange, phone handset of UK network, and need to maintain that message which contain message id and password information or keep record of the same information with you
- Visit the orange UK MMS website at http://www1.orange.co.uk/mms/
- There at the middle of the web page click the icon in black box stating “View my Message”
- New web page will open where you to mention the ID and password which you have received when you have received the alert text message regarding your MMS.
- Once you have provided the information click the icon “go” and then you can easily view your MMS
Most Searching Terms and Tags:
- Orange MMS APN settings
- orange MMS settings android/ iPhone/ HTC desire/ blackberry/ galaxy s3
- viewing multimedia message online