Pennsylvania COMPASS BenefitsThere are many who are in need of health and other benefits as they are economically weak. There are many government and social organizations which provide different benefits and support to the needy, but sometimes it is difficult to get an access to it or the people are not aware of how to get the service. If online service is available that helps for getting the benefit, it is a blessing. If you are a Pennsylvanian and you want to apply for health and human services in an easier way and fast then you can apply for benefits online via Pennsylvania COMPASS.
What Is Pennsylvania COMPASS And What Benefits Are Covered?Pennsylvania COMPASS, Common Point of Access to Social Services is an online service for Pennsylvanians. Using this service, Pennsylvanians can apply for, screen for, and even renew human and health services that include medical assistance, supplemental security, unemployment compensation, senior farmer’s nutrition program, children care, cash assistance, SNAP (food stamps), earned income tax credit, women and children benefit and many more.
Services of Pennsylvania COMPASS allows for online application and renewal. The electronic forms can be submitted to the appropriate state agencies. COMPASS provides user friendly interfaces for people who are visually, hearing, physically, and cognitively challenged. Pennsylvania COMPASS is also made to support multiple languages to makes application and renewal process easier for those who don’t know English.
As COMPASS is online, you can apply through it anytime and from anywhere. It makes it very easy for Pennsylvanian to get assistance. There are many community partners like Church groups, hospitals, organizations, agencies who join the Pennsylvania COMPASS to support the benefits provided by them.
How To Apply For Benefits Via Pennsylvania COMPASS?Requirements
- You must be a legal resident of the state of Pennsylvania.
- Visit the Pennsylvania COMPASS website at http://www.compass.state.pa.us and then click on the link “Apply for benefits” displayed on the right.
- Go through the instructions and then click on the “Continue” button displayed at the bottom.
- A list of all the applicable benefits is displayed.If the benefit you are looking for is in the list then click on the “Next” button to get started.
- If you are not sure whether you qualify then you can use the screening tool to find it out.
- Complete the application following all the given instructions.