Start your Free Diagnosis Now with using PCMatic.comMost of the people use computers and every user faces technological problems as well as malware problems. Security and speed of the computer are also things to be concerned about. PC Pitstophelps with this and provides PC Matic, a collection of PC computer protection and optimization technologies in one package and it has an integrated architecture that is used to protect your PC.
It also includes the PC Pitstop’s OverDrive scanning technology with over 200 million scans in its repertoire and is world famous.
By installing PC Matic on your PC, you ensure the security of your PC and also maximize the speed of you PC. It blocks malware before it infests your PC and make your internet connection work faster. It is very easy and convenient to use and can run in the background.
About PC PitstopPC Pitstop is automatic computer diagnosing and repairing programs provider. The company was founded by Rob Cheng and Dave Methvin in 1999. Products from PC Pitstop are PC Matic, Optimize to Driver Alert and Exterminate.
How can you keep your PC fast and safe with PC Matic?Requirements
- You must have an access to the internet.
- Visit the PC Matic website at http://pcmatic.com, and then on click the link marked “Start your FREE Diagnosis Now”.
- Save the .exe file on your PC.
- Install the downloaded software.
- Select the language to use during the installation and then click on the “Ok” button.
- Click on the “Next”button.
- GO through the agreement appearing on the screen and check the box “I accept the agreement” and then click on the “Next”button.
- Click “Browse” to choose which file you want to put the instalment documents in. After you choose the file, click the button marked “Ok” and then click the button marked “Next”.
- Click on the “Browse” to choose which file you want to put the shortcuts in and clickon the “Ok”button. Otherwise tick the box displayed at the lower left hand corner of the page and then click on the “Next”button.
- Select the additional tasks you want PC Matic to do on your PC and then click on the “Next”button.
- Click on the “Install” button to finish the instalment process and then you can use PC Matic to protect your PC.
- pc matic user reviews